• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA Sked+ and Logbook Pro

ASACAPT

Total Time
Now that we cant use Flica any more to import pairings into logbook pro, how do we do it using sked+. I use a PDA smartphone, not a palm.

Thanks

crj567

You are so completely screwed..... This program won't do half the stuff FLICA could.

-Never thought I would be praising FLICA, but it was awesome compared to this garbage.

crj567

go in eTrip and on the top tab 'Export' click on 'text file detail'. copy and paste it in the schedule importer. it should give you instructions from there.

But don't forget to enter "AVJFSTKC##$&" on the primary dump bank for the secondary math co-processor-not the one connected to the main COPEX router! Just be careful not to bypass the DRAM socket!!

-Any second grader could pull it off!

--Please be sure to include the TPS report, though!

Tarzan

Total Time
But don't forget to enter "AVJFSTKC##$&" on the primary dump bank for the secondary math co-processor-not the one connected to the main COPEX router! Just be careful not to bypass the DRAM socket!!

-I've decided I'm not going to go to work anymore.

--Are you going to quit?

-Nope, I'm just not going to go.

My wife used to have a hard time watching that because she laughed so hard the first couple of time. Swore up and down that it was exactly like her office.

Smacktard

Total Time
4000+
Now that we cant use Flica any more to import pairings into logbook pro, how do we do it using sked+. I use a PDA smartphone, not a palm.

Thanks

Just export, as a csv file, your pairing after you've flown it, import it into lbp, put your landings, night and imc in, and you're done.

Quit being a geek and logging this crap as you fly it with your $300 piece of junk that hasn't improved your life or made you more productive, use a $.25 pencil and your pairing printout and get your life back. (This from someone that has 2 PDAs, 3 iPods, a PSP, 2 laptops, 3 desktops, 3 LCDs, I don't how many friggen thumb drives, about 8 hard drives sitting on my desk, and a storage room full of boxes of old computer parts.)

crj567

Just export, as a csv file, your pairing after you've flown it, import it into lbp, put your landings, night and imc in, and you're done.

Quit being a geek and logging this crap as you fly it with your $300 piece of junk that hasn't improved your life or made you more productive, use a $.25 pencil and your pairing printout and get your life back. (This from someone that has 2 PDAs, 3 iPods, a PSP, 2 laptops, 3 desktops, 3 LCDs, I don't how many friggen thumb drives, about 8 hard drives sitting on my desk, and a storage room full of boxes of old computer parts.)

Smack has it right.....

I like written logbooks-I always have.... Seems to me that written logs have much more character....Something you want to show your grandkids one day. They just won't give a crap if you show them a spreadsheet and tell them about the time you flew to DesMoines with "Iceman."

-"Michael Bolton" used to be a good name-until I turned 12, and that no-talent ass-clown started winning Grammies....
-Awesome!

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
Smack has it right.....

I like written logbooks-I always have.... Seems to me that written logs have much more character....Something you want to show your grandkids one day. They just won't give a crap if you show them a spreadsheet and tell them about the time you flew to DesMoines with "Iceman."

I agree with you, and that's why I will show up to any interview with a paper logbook. However, you can't deny that electronic logbooks are ultra-handy for filling out applications and 8710s.

darien

Total Time
xxx
Logbook pro support near impossible to get in touch with Anyone have any ideas. I cant remember password for their site and they do not post email to get in touch with them Pain in my sss.

FishandFly

Total Time
little
Agreed. Logbook pro sucks. Someone needs to make a simple program to do all this stuff and charge $15 for it.

logbook pro and apdl is one of the dumbest purchases I've made.

flybige

Total Time
10000+
If you want simple log with no features then just build your own in Excel or use one of the free ones off Airline Pilot Central.

I have used Logbook Pro for years along with APDL and found the program to be invaluable when filling out 8710's, insurance, and job applications. It seems today that everyone wants your times summarized in some new way. The analayzer that is in Logbook Pro makes it so quick and easy to find the totals I need.

I don't know what you are finding hard about contacting Logbook Pro's support. There is a live chat on their website and a contact us link at the bottom. I have used their support system and they usually respond within a few hours.

ASAcapt their new online schedule import should be able to handle the new format in the auto setting. If it can't drop them a line I am sure they can add a new filter.

Here is their contact info for asking pretty much any question you may have.

http://helpdesk.nc-software.com/

you can can also try helpdesk@nc-software.com
as a direct email

There knowledgebase and Forum link is here:

http://www.nc-software.com/forums/

777forever

Total Time
Agreed. Logbook pro sucks. Someone needs to make a simple program to do all this stuff and charge $15 for it.

logbook pro and apdl is one of the dumbest purchases I've made.

Completely disagree. Logbook pro and APDL does the job for me and makes updating my times simple and quick. One of the best aviation purchases I've ever made. I snicker when I see everyone else filling in their red books. My pairings are already loaded into my PDA. I just record my OUT and IN times, go home, sync, and done. Just that simple.

flybige

Total Time
10000+
I snicker when I see everyone else filling in their red books. My pairings are already loaded into my PDA. I just record my OUT and IN times, go home, sync, and done. Just that simple.

Same here.

yournextFO

Total Time
enough

Does that bad boy have 640 K of RAM and Hercules graphics? Talk about vintage!