• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Rocks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would be in the interest of all ASA pilots to follow the cost savings measures closely. Performance is one thing, but don't lose sight of the importance of not wasting APU fuel and the rest of the cost savings program.

How many of you guys know that the lower pass through costs to Delta, the higher the profit margin? Higher margin equals bigger checks. It is in my favor to save everything little bit I can. The equates to not only better perf plus checks but getting our costs down gets us back in the running for some more planes. (long shot)

How many of you guys know that the lower pass through costs to Delta, the higher the profit margin? Higher margin equals bigger checks. It is in my favor to save everything little bit I can. The equates to not only better perf plus checks but getting our costs down gets us back in the running for some more planes. (long shot)

And getting more planes means we can stop having to worry about potential furloughs.

Every jerk who taxis with both engines running, because they don't care, hurts everybody at this point.

Amazing performance out of the world's busiest airport. We used to never be ontime, and now we are never late. I just thought that I would give credit where it is due.

Oh, Yeaaah!

BH sure knows how to mix that kool-aid. Congrats to the brothers and sisters at ASA that know how to drink it. Enjoy!!!

They should of done this a few years ago. Congratulations to mgt. for finally getting it. It always must start at the top in my opinion.

Oh, Yeaaah!

BH sure knows how to mix that kool-aid. Congrats to the brothers and sisters at ASA that know how to drink it. Enjoy!!!

It's one thing to drink kool-aid when your company is actively doing its best to undermine you. It's another thing to be positive when your company's performance is improving, which also means more money in your pocket and the potential ability to get more airframes, negating the chance of furloughs..

Then there's people like you, who think any management action, positive or not, is evil. And then, call anyone who supports a certain action by management a "kool-aid" drinker, but then fail to offer any alternative solutions of their own.

Maybe you should consider not working for a corporation. By working for one, you are supporting one, and that would make you a kool-aid drinker, too.

But we're all willing to hear some of your own ideas to make our situation better.

It's one thing to drink kool-aid when your company is actively doing its best to undermine you. It's another thing to be positive when your company's performance is improving, which also means more money in your pocket and the potential ability to get more airframes, negating the chance of furloughs..

Then there's people like you, who think any management action, positive or not, is evil. And then, call anyone who supports a certain action by management a "kool-aid" drinker, but then fail to offer any alternative solutions of their own.

Maybe you should consider not working for a corporation. By working for one, you are supporting one, and that would make you a kool-aid drinker, too.

But we're all willing to hear some of your own ideas to make our situation better.
Someone seems to have missed the running joke.

10nCLR is rockin' a mug full of turkwise Kool-Aid as we speak.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back