• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Premium Pay for losers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't you guys think that flying "slow" and no I am not saying let things go but, don't you think that will decrease our performance numbers thus have a negative affect on our future business chances and also prolonging furloughs.

Don't you think that abusing reserves will decrease our performance numbers thus have a negative affect on our future business chances and also prolonging furloughs?

Don't you think that abusing reserves will decrease our performance numbers thus have a negative affect on our future business chances and also prolonging furloughs?

Everybody wants the furloughs back. But looking at our current line values, I don't believe that bringing back the furloughs is necessary. It will overstaff the company pretty significantly. IMO, reserves are being abused because of low line values and red arrow days. BH wants the reserves used as close to 75hrs as possible, not at home or the crashpad playing XBOX.

When the line values are in the mid nineties, reserves company wide are flying their tails off and the open-time is consistently full of trips then we can bring up this discussion again. Is anyone even being junior manned consistently?

When the line values are in the mid nineties, reserves company wide are flying their tails off and the open-time is consistently full of trips then we can bring up this discussion again. Is anyone even being junior manned consistently?

JM and RS have definitely been on the increase. Just ask a Chief pilot. Folks are dodging ACARS messages, radio calls, and phone calls like crazy. And the open time premium pay thing is a good sign we need a recall or the lines need to be fatter. I'm hoping for the recall myself.

We can all get by on the leaner lines.

And just a note here; I wouldn't advise dodging the ACARS. At least acknowledge the message or the FEDS will get involved. Tis better to take a company level wrist slap for not contacting scheduling, than failing to acknowledge the ACARS.

Don't you guys think that flying "slow" and no I am not saying let things go but, don't you think that will decrease our performance numbers thus have a negative affect on our future business chances and also prolonging furloughs.

Yes, the intelligent and informed ones believe this to be true!

I'll tell ya right now there's two furloughed pilots sitting up there in Scheduling. They're making about $12 an hour, listening to crewmembers foaming at the mouth as they try to pick up premium trips. I bet that makes those aviators feel just great.

They'll be your FOs one day.

Well put pasturepilot.........well put.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back