• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have heard the next class is Nov. 18th and possibly in Dec. depending on how bad they need people and if they can convince the training department to do it during the holidays.

When did you interview, how long did the letter take to recieve?

I interviewed on the 16/17th of Oct.

Medeco

Interview

I just got a call today for the interview...interviewing in november. could anybody please send me some info on the interview? are the gouges at aviationinterviews.com good?
would appreciate the help
thanks

The December preliminary awards show several F/O positions being filled by Nov. 4 new hires. This would suggest that there will be two Nov. classes of 20-25 each.
Good luck to all of those in the hiring pool. It's a great place to work and worth the wait.

Just figured I'd throw my two cents in.....I interviewed on October 6/7 and got the pool letter on the 15th. Haven't heard anything about classes yet....

ASA Interview

I just got called for the interview in November. They are sending me the packet to fill out.

How long are the waits in the pool once you got the letter?

Has anyone used Air Inc for interview or sim prep? What kind of testing did they do? Once hired, what is the training like and is there any pay or help with lodging while in training?

Most importantly, how are the quality of life issues, ie.. scheduling, days off, length of trips away from home, etc.

And what aircraft/domiciles are they offering? Are certain aircraft restricted to either Atlanta or Dallas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I was just about to give up on a pilot career when I got this call. I want a reason to stay in, but want the real story also.

Your domicile will depend on where ASA needs pilots. ATL or DFW.
The ATR's are only based in ATL, the Brasilias are supposed to be gone out of ATL by June. RJ's based in both ATL and DFW. DFW being the junior base. Guys coming in right now will probably spend very little time on reserve on the Brasilia. Next month there is only one guy on reserve and one on relief. Here comes the drafting! On average - 3 years to the left seat of the 50 seat RJ.
Best of luck with class

Latest resources

Back