Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots wife rams crew van on way to airport........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know any of the back story but I do know the van in Cha was hit Sunday morning. It was fine on Saturday and Sunday it was wrecked. Van driver said it was side swiped on the interstate and that no one was hurt. They were still using the van. Just the passenger front door was dented.

I think the union should figure out how he is getting away with this nonsense. If he is on some double-secret leave that no one else can qualify for, I say make his ass come back, or he should lose his seniority number. I may be mistaken, but there is no leave he is actually qualified for-no one else gets to take a "I was on TV for a while a few months ago" leave. There are plenty of guys junior to him who would love to have his seat for good.

Really-Where the hell is this clown? The company last offered leave over a year ago, and time's up! If he gets a "just because I'm pretty" leave, shouldn't we all? Get his butt back to work, or fire his poser butt!

He's probably on full time paid ALPA leave laughing all the way to the bank.

Either that or he is on personal leave which is granted completely at the discretion of SH.

At least his standards job has been rescinded, but yes it's BS he's been out this long since we're all getting extended if we duty out before 1600.

So this was the short CHA overnight??? I wonder if the driver was the nice guy from Colombia? Should be interesting to hear more about this.

So this was the short CHA overnight??? I wonder if the driver was the nice guy from Colombia? Should be interesting to hear more about this.

Yes it was the short one. No, it was not Al. The van m is not being used, its at the shop. They have a big RED rental van

We rode over to the airport in the van on the day of. I guess they are getting it fixed now. The front door wouldn't shut very well.

d a m n....there goes wives coming to the overnights. prob be a memo soon!

you've got to give her some credit... don't think I would cross her too many times. that will make you act right!

That guy is amazing, Olympian and rare book collector. I love hearing his stories!

was it the FO's wife, the one who had the experience in GRR a few years agO?????????????? lol

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back