• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Pilots Read FOM MX Reporting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was not able to make a copy due to to many people in the office but I suggests any one going there do so if able. this is the company lowering the bar yet again.

Not to doubt what you say you saw, but this was on the wall in, of all places BQK, to list "ASA Problem Kids" for mtc write ups. Then you couldn't get a copy b/c the office was full. Afraid the rampers or gate agents may call SH on you.

Next time I am in BQK and see this for myself I will write a retraction, but this sounds like flame bait...

Recently in BQK I saw a list on the wall in opps.

Sure you did! Even if you did, as long as the write-up is legit there's nothing to fear. But we do have some dummies that depart ATL w/ a discrepancy and then write it up at the outstation, not too bright.

Hoser

I bet I'm on the list. And I GUARANTEE that ASA will be sued for harassment WHEN I get a copy! These losers have sunk to a new low. Apparently they're not only too stupid to run a legitimate business, but also too stupid to know what not to put in writing. Even our MEC knows you don't publish certain things on letterhead!!!

I'm quite certain that if this does exist I'm on it as well. If anyone sees it please make copies for the rest of us.

Recently in BQK I saw a list on the wall in opps giving a list of ASA pilots that are prone to frequent write ups, this was a typed list on company letter head. Folks this war is abount to get a lot worse. I think those pilots listed may have a law suit if they see it.

What's the station going to do if a pilot on the list finds a discrepancy, not let him write it up, go in and call the GO?

PS Was their a signature on the list?

Latest resources

Back