ASA picketing not going well?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATRCA said:
Look around at whats been happening to orgainized labor over the past few years. To answer your question, F yeah its the right atmoshphere for picketing! Labor is being routed, 30 yrs of collegtive bargaining is being destroyed, get with the program and stand up for yourself.

I am looking around ATRCA, and organized labor is getting it's A$$ kicked. Doesn't sound like they are doing that great a job. Tell me this ATRCA, what will this accomplish? Will it get us an industry leading contract and IF it does, what is to prevent us from becoming another CMR? Do we have to make a choice - either growth or industry leading contract?

jehtplane said:
Even if that were true why would you post that on a public forum where anyone from management can read? wow....

So that ASA ALPA will take notice! This is my company too.

>>>>>>So that ASA ALPA will take notice! This is my company too.<<<<<<

Then make the same post on the ASA MEC web board. They'll notice. Oh wait, ya gotta use your real name there. My bad.

ASADriver said:
So that ASA ALPA will take notice! This is my company too.

Call a Rep and tell them your name and what you have to say instead of hiding behind a screen name. Get involved in the process whether you agree or disagree, just don't be a pu$$y about it.

labbats said:
Another boob falls for the flamebait. I have less respect for those that fall for it than those that post it.

Kiss my a$$ gear bit.ch.

7 year contract pay freeze we did not vote for--pushed on us--you can make 60.00 from ATL to Buckhead in a cab---SAD TIMES for us all

We don't need a contract --there are only going to be pilots that have been here for 12-20 yrs left here in a year or so and then all those great 600 hour pilots will not have the time to upgrade...we lost 42 pilots in AUG.... they are flying 2 captains on alot of stuff --alot on the 70/// NO ONE WANTS to be here anymore///

There was a rumor that ASA ask Airtran not to hire ASA pilots b/c it was putting a hurting on ASA----OOHHHH I am not sure if that is true but would love to know.... what hurt Delta---HIRE ALL ASA pilots is what Airtran is thinking....That was not smart to tell Airtran that you guys are making us cancel flights---THAT was another smart move////
by MANG..

I have not signed up yet but I will tomorrow and I will be there because we have to show that we need a contract or the company will go to pieces/ TEll the company to grieve it when they call you to jrman you and deny it...tell them you will see them in medition in a year--it is your day off and you are taking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASADriver said:
I am looking around ATRCA, and organized labor is getting it's A$$ kicked. Doesn't sound like they are doing that great a job. Tell me this ATRCA, what will this accomplish? Will it get us an industry leading contract and IF it does, what is to prevent us from becoming another CMR? Do we have to make a choice - either growth or industry leading contract?

Wow, well thats it I guess guys, you can all pack up and go home now. Management will email you the new pay rates and work rules next week. F it.

scarlet said:
7 year contract pay freeze we did not vote for--pushed on us--you can make 60.00 from ATL to Buckhead in a cab---SAD TIMES for us all

We don't need a contract --there are only going to be pilots that have been here for 12-20 yrs left here in a year or so and then all those great 600 hour pilots will not have the time to upgrade...we lost 42 pilots in AUG.... they are flying 2 captains on alot of stuff --alot on the 70/// NO ONE WANTS to be here anymore///

There was a rumor that ASA ask Airtran not to hire ASA pilots b/c it was putting a hurting on ASA----OOHHHH I am not sure if that is true but would love to know.... what hurt Delta---HIRE ALL ASA pilots is what Airtran is thinking....That was not smart to tell Airtran that you guys are making us cancel flights---THAT was another smart move////
by MANG..

I have not signed up yet but I will tomorrow and I will be there because we have to show that we need a contract or the company will go to pieces/ TEll the company to grieve it when they call you to jrman you and deny it...tell them you will see them in medition in a year--it is your day off and you are taking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D@mn right! I sure hope they call me for the survey, I've been ready to strike
for over a year. Let's just take the vote and get it over with!

Just do it

601Pilot said:
D@mn right! I sure hope they call me for the survey, I've been ready to strike
for over a year. Let's just take the vote and get it over with!

You bunch of jokers should picket, that way SkyWest inc. can slowly transfer your assets to SkyWest Airlines before you're able to strike. Soon ASA will be just a bad memory.

Late!

Pretty soon, my uniform will be worth more on eBay than I make in a year at ASA!

.....as a relic, like Eastern spoons or PanAm tablecloths.

Latest resources

Back