ASA picketing not going well?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASADriver

I received one of those automated ALPA phone calls trying to get me to sign up for picketing. The message said that only 15 pilots have signed up and since they knew I was off they would keep calling until they had 100 people signed up. It sounded kind of pathetic. Maybe the lack of interest should tell the ASA leadership something. Maybe they should start listening to the silent majority rather than the vocal minority. Is this really the right atmosphere for picketing?

ASADriver said:
I received one of those automated ALPA phone calls trying to get me to sign up for picketing. The message said that only 15 pilots have signed up and since they knew I was off they would keep calling until they had 100 people signed up. It sounded kind of pathetic. Maybe the lack of interest should tell the ASA leadership something. Maybe they should start listening to the silent majority rather than the vocal minority. Is this really the right atmosphere for picketing?

Look around at whats been happening to orgainized labor over the past few years. To answer your question, F yeah its the right atmoshphere for picketing! Labor is being routed, 30 yrs of collegtive bargaining is being destroyed, get with the program and stand up for yourself.

ASADriver said:

Even if that were true why would you post that on a public forum where anyone from management can read? wow....

FmrFreightDog said:
Um.... no such recorded message exists.

I got that call yesterday. I don't remember how many they had signed up but I believe they did mention wanting 100 in ATL.

IHaveAPension said:
Times are tough, you guys should be thankful you are not ending up like comair.

Grateful? For all of the abuse and mistreatment? I would gladly "end up" like Comair.

P.S., your handle should be "I HAVE A PENSION--FOR NOW"

Palerider957 said:
Grateful? For all of the abuse and mistreatment? I would gladly "end up" like Comair.

P.S., your handle should be "I HAVE A PENSION--FOR NOW"

Another boob falls for the flamebait. I have less respect for those that fall for it than those that post it.

Latest resources

Back