• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA photo of the week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know Ive come out of the cockpit and forgotten to tighten my tie a few times. I have also come out with some weird headset hairdoos. Hopefully this was a mixture of both, or yeah, thats pretty bad!

I'm with you on this one on both counts... Wow, the hair and the loose tie! We all loosen them in flight but could you tighten it back down when in view of pax and especially when taking a picture with a former president?!

I'm with you on the hair, but come on have you never forgot to retighten your tie before?

I'm with you on the hair, but come on have you never forgot to retighten your tie before?
We all have I sure...It was my assumption he left it this way on purpose to look "laid back and cool".

Sorry guys. The pic is priceless, but I decided to cut the guy a break so I took down the link.

Probably a good idea.. For all we know he might be on day 6 and his hair is probably that way from having slept funny. Having just seen this guy a couple weeks ago i don't recall his hair being memorable like that.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back