ASA performance plus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FishandFly

Sorry if this has been discussed already. I am not sure how/when the disbursements are made but a FA was telling me that she thought the payment was late. Following this I just read SH saying that the payout will be related to the SKYW phone call.

Can someone enlighten me about all this?

Sorry if this has been discussed already. I am not sure how/when the disbursements are made but a FA was telling me that she thought the payment was late. Following this I just read SH saying that the payout will be related to the SKYW phone call.

Can someone enlighten me about all this?

Payout is only if ASA made at least a 1% profit margin. Additionally, it only occurs after the SkyW Inc. earnings call and release. This is when we know what our profit margin was. The earnings call is always around the same time every year, but doesn't fall exactly on the same day each year. Last year I believe the earnings call was the first week of Feb.
Hope that helps.

Trojan

Earnings call for Q4 is tommorrow. It's usually 2-3 days after earnings when you get your PP check.

You already can find out how much you make. On ourasa go to myrecords, myself, pay and then click year-to-date. PerfPlus payout amount should be there

Latest resources

Back