• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA performance plus

FishandFly

Total Time
little
Sorry if this has been discussed already. I am not sure how/when the disbursements are made but a FA was telling me that she thought the payment was late. Following this I just read SH saying that the payout will be related to the SKYW phone call.

Can someone enlighten me about all this?

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
Sorry if this has been discussed already. I am not sure how/when the disbursements are made but a FA was telling me that she thought the payment was late. Following this I just read SH saying that the payout will be related to the SKYW phone call.

Can someone enlighten me about all this?

Payout is only if ASA made at least a 1% profit margin. Additionally, it only occurs after the SkyW Inc. earnings call and release. This is when we know what our profit margin was. The earnings call is always around the same time every year, but doesn't fall exactly on the same day each year. Last year I believe the earnings call was the first week of Feb.
Hope that helps.

Trojan

jstyle13

Reserve for life!
Total Time
Earnings call for Q4 is tommorrow. It's usually 2-3 days after earnings when you get your PP check.

777forever

Total Time
You already can find out how much you make. On ourasa go to myrecords, myself, pay and then click year-to-date. PerfPlus payout amount should be there