Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

777forever

AWESOME!

Really nice schedules on the Oct practice bid. Plenty of lines, minimal reserve, and wait for it...YOU CAN EXTEND YOUR VACATION WAY LONGER THAN THE OLD SYSTEM!!!

I've been satisfied with my results so far. I haven't been asking for much, but my lines are similar to what the hard line months have looked like.

before you get too excited, what was the participation rate, especially among the more senior folks?

There no senior guys on reserve so I'm guessing pretty good. On the ATL FO Lines look at #293. He's super junior and turned 7 days of vacation into 22 days. XJT guys, you're in for a treat.

I think the only ones that will be hurt by PBS are prospective pilots because the efficiencies of PBS reduces the need for extra pilots.

I went from short call reserve, to a 85 hour line with the first 7 days of the month off. Thats like a whole vacation to a reserve right there.

I went from short call reserve and 30 numbers from a line to long call and just a couple away. Definitely will have a line with the Jan practice bid projecting 339 lines. Junior reserve guys are really benefiting from PBS.

I went from short call reserve and 30 numbers from a line to long call and just a couple away. Definitely will have a line with the Jan practice bid projecting 339 lines. Junior reserve guys are really benefiting from PBS.

I turned 1 week of vacation into 30 days off :) I am extremely happy with the system based on the two awards we've seen. Based on what I've seen so far I'm going to be pissed if the XJT guys try to dump this system.

He's super junior and turned 7 days of vacation into 22 days. XJT guys, you're in for a treat.

I turned 1 week of vacation into 30 days off :) I am extremely happy with the system based on the two awards we've seen. Based on what I've seen so far I'm going to be pissed if the XJT guys try to dump this system.

In both these cases, what's actual the pay credit?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back