Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blame popoo, SH, KH, CT and the likes.

ALPA had this done last night.

Now, I overheard there is a glitch for opentime swaps related to SKYWEST IT and RED ARROW days, and reserves have some issue.

This delay is so predictable, on the company. They are scared to let it run, and are hitting the button over and over on the system, trying to get the best option for them.

Ok, so no open time transactions at this time.

Am i right in thinking that Skedplus should have been loaded with Feb schedules already??????????

And that instantaneous Open time transactions should be live??????????

Ok, so no open time transactions at this time.

Am i right in thinking that Skedplus should have been loaded with Feb schedules already??????????

And that instantaneous Open time transactions should be live??????????

I don't think that there's instantaneous open time until the 1st.

blame popoo, SH, KH, CT and the likes.

ALPA had this done last night.

Now, I overheard there is a glitch for opentime swaps related to SKYWEST IT and RED ARROW days, and reserves have some issue.

This delay is so predictable, on the company. They are scared to let it run, and are hitting the button over and over on the system, trying to get the best option for them.

That's why you union ass clowns get 6 hours a friggin' day guarantee to keep this junk from happening.....give it back and get back to flying because ya' suck at this stuff.

So, Poposleez sends out an email stating that the awards would be posted by 6:15 local time... and the he goes back and unsends it... As if he never sent it. What a scumbag.

Last edited:
Ok welp...seniority based open time bidding is supposed to start on the 21st, until the end of the month.

Then on the 1st instantaneous stuff if supposed to begin.

This is how i understand it per the MOU.

Latest resources

Back