• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Pay to Park?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I suppose they could cross-reference the list of badges swiped at the parking lot gate with a list of non-revs on any given day. Wouldn't catch everyone, but they only need to tow a few before word gets out that they've "fixed the glitch."

Having to pay to park would get pretty expensive, though.

Let's not give them any ideas! Sometimes it's better to not ask questions that you don't want answered.

I suppose they could cross-reference the list of badges swiped at the parking lot gate with a list of non-revs on any given day. Wouldn't catch everyone, but they only need to tow a few before word gets out that they've "fixed the glitch."

Having to pay to park would get pretty expensive, though.

So if you nonrev somewhere, and come back on the same day your trip starts, then you have to move your car to a different lot? Yeah right. Or if you bug out somewhere right after a trip? Sounds like an honor system to me, at best.

The Security team at the gate, which is rumored to be the first all Italian Security Team, will check your ID against the daily sign-in sheet on hand.

Last edited:
all italian security team in ATL?? I'll believe it when I see it on CNN or OurASA

Last edited:
If you pay to park, do you get to drive the shuttle bus for 250 hours?

Somone said the parking spaces there are very, very tight and that some of the rows converge, making it harder to manuever and park.

If you have a nice car, expect to get door dings.

Latest resources

Back