Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA- one big happy (parking) family again...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks as though June is may be an interesting month around here. I just hope all these transition pains don't form one big cluster F***.

It can't get much worse than it is now....especially payroll!!!! It just took me 2 months of fighting with them to get $50 that they agreed they owed me!

Here's a "leak" for you...

The GO is being closed. Most of the essential positions are being moved to St George or eliminated June 1st. All that will remain in ATL is critical local funtions, like dispatch and maintenance control. This handful of remaining ATL GO employees are being moved to the Delta North hangar.

That's why Gary G left (he's actually going to Flica!). He didn't want to relocate to SGU.

Doe's that include crew planning and their crappy schedules?

It can't get much worse than it is now....especially payroll!!!! It just took me 2 months of fighting with them to get $50 that they agreed they owed me!

Hope you like uncommuatable 5 days worth 22 hours. Of course, they claim they have to build them like that so they get our SLC folks to ATL. If only Inc. had a thousand or two CRJ qualified pilots in ATL... oh wait...

The parking/push situation is right back where it was a few months ago. No rampers available. I know they aren't going to hire replacements only to fire them in two months, but how about DL phasing in some workers to cover the gaps.

Hope you like uncommuatable 5 days worth 22 hours. Of course, they claim they have to build them like that so they get our SLC folks to ATL. If only Inc. had a thousand or two CRJ qualified pilots in ATL... oh wait...

Glad to hear we're being replaced in the most inefficient way. Of course it is cheaper to pay for 4 hr deadheads on each end of your trip than to let ASA do the flying.

Here's a "leak" for you...

The GO is being closed. Most of the essential positions are being moved to St George or eliminated June 1st. All that will remain in ATL is critical local funtions, like dispatch and maintenance control. This handful of remaining ATL GO employees are being moved to the Delta North hangar.

That's why Gary G left (he's actually going to Flica!). He didn't want to relocate to SGU.

The G.O. lease date is up April 30, 2008, according to the SkyWest annual report. My guess is they will get out then. I don't know how expensive for them to terminate early, however.

Trojan

The G.O. lease date is up April 30, 2008, according to the SkyWest annual report. My guess is they will get out then. I don't know how expensive for them to terminate early, however.

Trojan

Maybe they've already found a leasor to take over the property. I'd imagine that if that were the case it wouldn't be too hard to get out of the lease a little early. Either way, I'd be glad to see that thing go.

Maybe they've already found a leasor to take over the property. I'd imagine that if that were the case it wouldn't be too hard to get out of the lease a little early. Either way, I'd be glad to see that thing go.

Definitely agree. It's funny though. All the money and the time they've spent on building the infrastructure in that G.O. I remember after Delta bought ASA, that place was a construction zone for months. Now, with the Skywest buyout, I figured they did the same thing with Tech. Now to shut it down. It will be nice to see it go.

Trojan

Latest resources

Back