Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JustaNumber

I know it's a "mute" point, but...
Official mins changed from 500/50 with 50 in previous 6 months, to 1500/50 with 300 in previous 6 months.

So no love for anyone without a serious current flying job. Not that any of this will be relevant by the time hiring starts again, so I'm not sure why they bothered to change anything. Please return to your previously scheduled activity...

Official mins changed from 500/50 with 50 in previous 6 months, to 1500/50 with 300 in previous 6 months.

So no love for anyone without a serious current flying job. Not that any of this will be relevant by the time hiring starts again, so I'm not sure why they bothered to change anything. Please return to your previously scheduled activity...

OMG Becky! Look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like, one of those rap guys' girlfriends. But, you know, who understands those rap guys? They only talk to her, because, she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay? I mean, her butt, is just so big. I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there, I mean - gross. Look! She's just so ... black!

eP.

300 in the previous 6 mos. That's essentially going to be an airline person or a frac person, since not much else is a 600 hour a year gig.

All that's a good thing, and it's essentially going to get legislated anyway.

300 in the previous 6 mos. That's essentially going to be an airline person or a frac person, since not much else is a 600 hour a year gig.

All that's a good thing, and it's essentially going to get legislated anyway.

Heck I just broke 500 hours since I upgraded in January 2008. I am not quite on pace to even have 300 hours per YEAR much less in 6 months. Not that I am looking to go to another regional anyway, I'm just saying you know.

Heck I just broke 500 hours since I upgraded in January 2008. I am not quite on pace to even have 300 hours per YEAR much less in 6 months. Not that I am looking to go to another regional anyway, I'm just saying you know.

You work at a regional as a CA and you're averaging only 27 flight hours per month?

So, whats the deal, you don't fly a regular line, or you sit reserve, don't fly and still get paid the guarantee? Wow...what deal!

Those new mins will hold for the first three months of the next hiring cycle. It's just eyewash.

So our website won't be front page news!!! It's a PR move. More smoke and mirrors from the regional airlines to cover up the real problems.

In other news, the October lines are the biggest gathering of trash I've seen in 13 years at the company. But don't think PBS will fix that...

Not looking for any military.....

Not sure about the AF, but that effectively does away with any military pilots, especially in the Navy.

Well...there is usually a "formula" used to convert mil flying to be compatible with airline requirements.

I don't know of ANY mil guy that had the busy of a flying sked...unless there is a major war going on

Latest resources

Back