ASA nov bid delayed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ace6453

Why do we even have a contract? All it does is limit the pilot group. Whenever the company runs into a clause detrimental to them, all they do is ignore the contract and our union just bends over and asks for another. I guarantee if crew planning had been working 16 hour days followed by reduced rest overnight and another 16 hour day, they would have had the bid out by 5 today no problem.

And if the lines came out incomplete someone would post a similar thread whining about that too. What other option is there? If the company did this as a negotiating tactic, you'd have a valid concern. As it is, the information was late coming from our mainline brethren, move on, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
And if the lines came out incomplete someone would post a similar thread whining about that too. What other option is there? If the company did this as a negotiating tactic, you'd have a valid concern. As it is the information was late coming from our mainline brethren, move on, nothing to see here.

Work longer hours, hire more people.......doesn't really matter. What does matter is that the contract has deadlines so we can plan around. I, for example, planned to bid tonight as I won't have internet access the next several day until after the bids are due. Now, I will have to make time to find internet access to bid because the contract wasn't followed.

I understand shi_t happens but our union is always like well this is what's going on and we let them. Really you let them what if you'd said no publish the DAL lines and UAL can wait but for everyone to be screwed b/c they got the flying late for one carrier is BS and I can't wait for XJT union heads to get voted in, I'm voting for them or someone new next time.

Sweet, another ASA vent thread.

I'd like to complain about the men's room in the lounge. Would it be too much to supply enough papertowels to make it through the weekend?????

The remote controls for the TVs have walked away.

Has the bag room lock by the FA lounge been fixed yet?

Any others to add while we're at it?

Sweet, another ASA vent thread.

I'd like to complain about the men's room in the lounge. Would it be too much to supply enough papertowels to make it through the weekend?????

The remote controls for the TVs have walked away.

Has the bag room lock by the FA lounge been fixed yet?

Any others to add while we're at it?

The little computer screen that shows the location of the employee bus never works!

Latest resources

Back