• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA No More In-Range Calls!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not 30 seconds after reading this post...this song started playing on the radio.

Queen, right? Little before my time, but I like all music.

Just curious, does this feature of ACARS exist at your company? What other features does it offer related to dispatchers and pilots?

Queen, right? Little before my time, but I like all music.

Just curious, does this feature of ACARS exist at your company? What other features does it offer related to dispatchers and pilots?
Queen, indeed...

We've been doing PDC's for a while now...but the ACARS in-range stuff, as far as I know, is not at SKW yet.

Long overdue! I've been using the gate deal for about a week and a half now. Works great!

Hey congrats Trojan. I do think USC is the best in the land, this year. Next year, BAMA! lol
Too bad USC & OK can't square off....

Hoser
ROLL TIDE!

Utah is the best team in the country. They beat Oregon State, TCU, BYU, Michigan, and Alabama. They lost ZERO games. How can you not call the only UNDEFEATED team in he country national champions? Anyone with common sense can see that Florida, USC, and Texas are tied for second behind Utah.

Utah is the best team in the country. They beat Oregon State, TCU, BYU, Michigan, and Alabama. They lost ZERO games. How can you not call the only UNDEFEATED team in he country national champions? Anyone with common sense can see that Florida, USC, and Texas are tied for second behind Utah.

Uhhhh, no. They are not the best team in the country. They beat my Bama, fair enough. In a game with Florida, they would be merely a background for Florida's highlight reel.

Uhhhh, no. They are not the best team in the country. They beat my Bama, fair enough. In a game with Florida, they would be merely a background for Florida's highlight reel.

Actually, this raises alot of questions! I was thoroughly impressed with the Utes last night. They jumped on one of the best defenses in the country early on. Although some adjustments were made after the first quarter, the Utah offense answered towards the end of the game when Bama started their run.

The Utah defense and all the sacks were awesome! I was an unobjective observer! It was one of the best games I have seen.

The Ole Miss/TexasTech game was also very entertaining! I got my money's worth after both of those games!

Unfortunately, under the present system, the best team will not necessarily be determined. At this point, it would probably be only fair to at least award a Co-title to Utah and the winner of the Oklahoma/Florida game!

To Utah's detriment, there is alot of bias given to SEC and Big Ten teams right out of the starting blocks. One thing for sure, we will never know which team was the best at the end of the season under the present system! No one can make that claim with certainty--even with a perfect season!

Latest resources

Back