• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA No More In-Range Calls!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Atually, you should have seen this place when Old School ASA ran the ramp. Not uncommon to wait for 45 minutes to get parked because nobody gave a crap on the ramp.

Except for the month before Delta hired all our rampers. I swear I got parked in record time that month.

BTW did everyone enjoy the CAT II refresher flying last nite? Actually more like all day. It was my first one in the actual plane and it was pretty cool to see.

first one i've done since we got certified too...the training seemed to work out nicely

My Cat II cert was deferred yesterday. LOL! Ended up spending the night at home :)

Queen, indeed...

We've been doing PDC's for a while now...but the ACARS in-range stuff, as far as I know, is not at SKW yet.

Not quite. We did the ACARS in-range with DEN a few years ago and worked great when it worked. I have no idea why it got discontinued, but it was nice to have the gate info right after T/O, it actually scared the sh!t out of me the first couple of times with the loud SELCAL ringing in our ears early in the am.

BTW, Queen never goes out of style!

Atually, you should have seen this place when Old School ASA ran the ramp. Not uncommon to wait for 45 minutes to get parked because nobody gave a crap on the ramp.

What was better than that was when they used to double park the Brakillyas and you couldn't get out if the one behind you was broken.

Anybody remember the ATL-GTR-AEX or ATL-MEI-LFT naps. And who could forget the ghetto Holiday Inn in LFT.

I've been here way too long.

Got the Electronic Gate Request via ACARS per memo released today.

It just keeps getting better and better for us hasn't it?
Just need PDC clearances and we'll be set!

We should put a statue of Brad outside the A-Tech a la Rocky in Philly.:D
Dam dude, that b!tch in your avatar has got a big fat as$.

Got the Electronic Gate Request via ACARS per memo released today.

It just keeps getting better and better for us hasn't it?
Just need PDC clearances and we'll be set!

You're bragging, and giddy like a little girl, yet what you don't realize is that all of us other regionals of had that for several YEARS...tool.

Latest resources

Back