ASA No More In-Range Calls!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Utah would not beat USC

Fair enough, but neither would Florida or Oklahoma. Oregon State did beat USC though. Utah had to play Oregon State and did not lose. There is no champion in college football. There is only a paper champion. This year though it seems there is only one undefeated team. If I was the coach of Utah, I would proclaim my team champions.

Listening to those commentators last night was pathetic. They were all prepared for Alabama to beat Utah 300 to nothing, and when it didn't go their way the stumbled all over themselves. They had no Utah hightlights, and when they couldn't show their clips of John Parker Wilson, they had to ad lib, and it wasn't pretty.

Whenever Alabama had a good play they would praise the greatness of their players. Whenever Utah had a good play, and there were many, they toned it down and made some comment as to how an Alabama player allowed it to happen.

Listening to those commentators last night was pathetic. They were all prepared for Alabama to beat Utah 300 to nothing, and when it didn't go their way the stumbled all over themselves. They had no Utah hightlights, and when they couldn't show their clips of John Parker Wilson, they had to ad lib, and it wasn't pretty.

Whenever Alabama had a good play they would praise the greatness of their players. Whenever Utah had a good play, and there were many, they toned it down and made some comment as to how an Alabama player allowed it to happen.

I agree. They like to think the non-BCS teams are inferior when it is not true. Utah went undefeated and had to beat some really good teams to do it. They beat Alabama worse than Florida. Isn't that why Oklahoma is in the national championship? Is it because they beat Texas Tech worse than Texas beat Oklahoma? The system is broken. There is no way to justify picking a national champion on stats alone. Strength of schedule is wrong too because it is based on rankings which are based on opinions.

If it were up to me, it would be Florida vs. USC in the NC. Not that Utah shouldn't be in there either. Utah looked dam good. 'SC always plays well in the Rose Bowl and has the experts second guessing. BCS sucks, bring a playoff, then we can see them all play each other and there would be no more excuses!

Trojan

Aren't the Utah Seniors Urban Meyer's recruits? I am sure he is sitting back smiling about having some influence on this year's team..

Atually, you should have seen this place when Old School ASA ran the ramp. Not uncommon to wait for 45 minutes to get parked because nobody gave a crap on the ramp.

Latest resources

Back