ASA news: new uniform, new city

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IFLYFORFOOD,

Do you know if ASA is taken the routes out of CVG currently held by ACA? I hope so.

FLOOO

Congrats on your new brass. Now all you need to make you a real pilot is a double-breasted jacket with some extra buttons and a copy of the Widget to read in the terminal.

cmrflyer,

You're right. Mine does too. I guess I'll have to keep looking for proof. Hey, I'll call ASA reservations and ask them...D'OH!

skydiverdriver said:
I'm looking foreward to getting to know some of you southern guys, and perhaps we can work together on more issues in the future. Good luck to all.

We're not all "Southern guys". There's actually quite a few of us "Yankees" at ASA.

Dude, you're going to blow our cover...

(clears throat...) "You all.......ah crap!"

- Northern Yankee Spy based deep in Enemy Southern Territory

I'm surprised they put the ASA logo on them.... last year we had to trade in the hat brass that actually said the world Delta on it for the new frowning widget with no text.... I figured it was their way to give asa/comair the same stuff ala CAL/CoEx

I didn't mean you were all FROM the south, but you are BASED in the south, aren't you? Does it seem like you take everything I say a bit too personally? I was being friendly.

Latest resources

Back