• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA news: new uniform, new city

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At CoEx our uniforms are exactly the same as CAL. Have been for some time. No major complaints yet, however I have heard some talk about an XJT logo. Doubt it will happen. Mgt wants the folks to thing their riding on Continental not Express Jet. Our CD player says "Welcome aboard Continental's Expressjet" during the safety breifing.

One company for everything but pay and benefits. Mgt tells the pilots that we're seperate companies but goes out of its way to convince tha pax that we're one. Im sure things are no different at DAL/ASA/CMR.

Good luck guys.

my paycheck says "delta connection"...when do you ever see the comair logo without "delta connection"

regardless, what difference does it make? they only make it seem like one company when it suits them anyway...

FLYnMONKEYS said:
It's nice that a company that is in such financial turmoil that they have had to declare force majeure, disregard contracts, and crap on their employees can see fit to waste money on something as trivial as hat brass. What a bunch of crap.

Hmm...So we are one company now? Very interesting...

skydiverdriver said:
I didn't mean you were all FROM the south, but you are BASED in the south, aren't you? Does it seem like you take everything I say a bit too personally? I was being friendly.

Oh come now, I was just teasing you!

Press Release

ASA to redeploy ATRs to CVG 3:47 p.m. 7/5/02
Effective Sept. 1, three ASA ATR-72 aircraft will be redeployed to Cincinnati to improve aircraft utilization and profitability across the Delta Connection network. The changes will more appropriately match aircraft capacity with demand in 12 short-haul Atlanta and CVG markets, adding seats on popular CVG routes and reducing overcapacity on certain routes from ATL. At CVG, ASA will operate 14 daily ATR flights to seven markets all within 280 miles of the hub. The new flights will replace segments currently operated with Comair CRJ100/200 aircraft, allowing the Comair CRJs to be redirected to other hub flying. From ATL, ASA will respond to reduced customer demand in short-haul markets by reducing ATR capacity in seven Southeastern cities: Asheville, N.C.; Augusta, Ga.; Chattanooga, Tenn.; Ft. Walton Beach, Fla.; Montgomery, Ala.; Panama City, Fla.; and Tri-Cities, Tenn. ASA’s ATR operation at CVG is intended to improve hub profitability over the next six to nine months, so the redeployment of ATRs is temporary. ASA ATRs are expected to return to ATL routes as economic conditions improve.

I don't know if you have received an ASA expense check recently, but it says Delta Air Lines on it. No ASA, DCI, or Delta Connection just Delta Air Lines. For what its worth?

Luv2fly

Latest resources

Back