• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA New Hire Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, you may be right...not sure exactly. However, I know there was a job posting out a couple of weeks ago for 10 instructors. Don't know the status of that???

But I do think you are correct...the hold up is IOE (lack of instructors).

No Delay said:
I think it is some growing pains along with the fact that many of our instructors have moved on to the majors...

...and those that haven't have gone back on line to escape the Training Department.

No Delay said:
I think it is some growing pains

Give me a break. ASA has known about our current and future fleet plans for awhile. They knew at the begining of the year that DFW would loose about 20 pilots to other airlines. Don't confuse expansion with poor planning. This airline has always run on a lean pilot work force. It started with George and John years ago.

Last edited:
I just want to give some props to Shamrock's avatar. My NHL includes the Whale. And I miss that silly 'Brass Bonanza' song too.

tuna pimp said:
I just want to give some props to Shamrock's avatar. My NHL includes the Whale. And I miss that silly 'Brass Bonanza' song too.

Bonanza

I really need to stop posting that. Every time I listen to it it's like ripping open an 8 year old, never quite healed scar and pouring acid on it.

Last edited:
I interviewed on the 29th and was given a class date of August 29th. Will this class be cut for a later one?

cbrown1 said:
I interviewed on the 29th and was given a class date of August 29th. Will this class be cut for a later one?

If you have not been told your class is cancelled then why stress?

Latest resources

Back