ASA New FOM and OM revisions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

777forever

Good changes IMO. I always thought it was rediculous to keep changing company frequencies enroute when we have ACARS. New FMS flightplan verification will be much easier as well especially with those NE flightplans that have 20 fixes on an airway. Great job by the Asia Southeast Airlines management.

Good changes IMO. I always thought it was rediculous to keep changing company frequencies enroute when we have ACARS. New FMS flightplan verification will be much easier as well especially with those NE flightplans that have 20 fixes on an airway. Great job by the Asia Southeast Airlines management.

What exactly was the need to post this?

in your defense, I did like the heated delta sheds. i had to park over there cause the other lot was too full. the downside was that you had to ride with the rampers and gate agent. listening to rap at 5:00 in the morning blaring through pointless headsets was never fun.

in the argument against you, it is a pretty petty thing to complain about... seriously, it never gets cold enough to worry about it and if it does it is only for a week or two... 2/52 weeks isnt enough to shake things up.

in your defense, I did like the heated delta sheds. i had to park over there cause the other lot was too full. the downside was that you had to ride with the rampers and gate agent. listening to rap at 5:00 in the morning blaring through pointless headsets was never fun.

in the argument against you, it is a pretty petty thing to complain about... seriously, it never gets cold enough to worry about it and if it does it is only for a week or two... 2/52 weeks isnt enough to shake things up.

wow James, that's a pretty creative user name. How can you complain about a parking lot? How's that working out for you? Are you really that much better than the rest of the people working there?

Before we were owned by SkyWest we shared the bus with rampers, gate agents, pilots and flight attendants. The only time I was ever offended by someone was when I had to sit next to "The Big O" after he pulled what I can only assume was a double shift in the dead of summer. :eek::puke:

Whatever happened to that guy???

What a priss.

Latest resources

Back