• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Negotiations Resume Today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't seen any time and a half memo for July yet. Maybe we are catching up.

We are catching up, but if resumes don't start coming in, we will get behind again. Scheduling is still behind in a few seats, but not in the red like a couple of months ago.

Dispatch is also way short. But don't worry, that line of thunderstorms in your filed flight path.... It's disappating.

Well, it's over again with no results. Gee Whiz.

Now what boys? What's the big game plan? Let's see the "Plan B" Zerb spoke of at the meeting.

And what's up with the mediator's gag rule? Trying to avoid Flightinfo contraversy? Do we pay your salary or the NMB? We have a right to know what went on!

I can understand the gag rule IF and ONLY IF they're planning to jump right back in the washing machine and get the last stains out. Perhaps there is an extension planned at the first of the week. If it's going to be another 6-12 weeks before they announce more sessions, yes, we deserve at least a little more info on the sessions. I understand not jeopardizing the progress by giving such details that are certainly going to upset one part of the pilot group or another, but at least let us know in general terms......ie-2 sections left open or "within 1% on payrates". They don't have to disclose exactly which way the movement went.

Plan B =

"We'll do more 'informational' picketing! We mean it! Don't make us go to SGU again! We'll call the Media! We'll tell our pilots to 'fly the contract' again! Then we're going to Washington! Heeeeeeaaahhhhhh!"

we won't be released but, perhaps they made enough progress to get a couple more dates in the next week or two rather than 6-8 like normal.

Although there was not an agreement reached (big shock), from all indications I've gotten, they made good progress (also a big shock). Maybe, just maybe, our voices of concern at the last LEC meeting did not fall on deaf ears (on BOTH sides). I remain cautiously optimistic about the near future and reaching a TA.

There will be a P2P call tomorrow and hopefully they will be able to release more details on the last two days events. If anyone (ASA) has any questions you'd like to run by the MEC, please PM me and I'll make a list of those questions.

There will be a P2P call tomorrow and hopefully they will be able to release more details on the last two days events. If anyone (ASA) has any questions you'd like to run by the MEC, please PM me and I'll make a list of those questions.

There's a p2p call tomorrow?

Funny, I didn't get the memo on that one. First time in 5 years. Guess you get removed from the list if you ask the wrong questions in the call...

But they don't punish dissenters... really.

There's a p2p call tomorrow?

Funny, I didn't get the memo on that one. First time in 5 years. Guess you get removed from the list if you ask the wrong questions in the call...

But they don't punish dissenters... really.
I haven't been told "officially" just through the grapevine.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back