ASA Negotiations Resume Today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
staaaaaallllllinnnnnngggggg!

Cough, Cough!! not feeling too well today!!

I drove all over Atlanta today looking for them. I finally found them and shot a little video to see how negotiations were going....

CLICK HERE

PS I can't believe how pissed that NMB guy got. And what's with Bryan hitting from the red tees?

We are not losing more people than we can hire. Lately, we have actually come out ahead of where we were.
Six left today, as of lunch time. Expect over 40 for the month.

no update by 1130 is probably a good sign that they are hitting it hard, maybe some decent news tomorrow. you never know.

Mediated negotiations resumed Thursday in Atlanta. Discussions began in the morning, continued throughout the day and well into the evening.
We would like to report more, but at the request of the mediator we can not divulge the details of the discussions. Some progress is being made and we will report all the facts at the end of the session Friday evening or Saturday.

Good news that they went late into the night. I hope that the company finally gets real! Only time will tell.
Come on Lucky 7!:pimp:

no update by 1130 is probably a good sign that they are hitting it hard, maybe some decent news tomorrow. you never know.

The ALPA website had the update at 11pm. If you dont want to wait for the email I suggest you check there first.

I drove all over Atlanta today looking for them. I finally found them and shot a little video to see how negotiations were going....

CLICK HERE

PS I can't believe how pissed that NMB guy got. And what's with Bryan hitting from the red tees?

I loved that scene along with the golf cart crash!

We are not losing more people than we can hire. Lately, we have actually come out ahead of where we were. We have finally hired more than we have lost. Our classes are being filled, but at the last minute, by a wider spread of low time guys than prior hiring sprees.

Buddy I don't know where you get your info but the fronline people would tell you your full of it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back