• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA moving CRJ-200s to MEM? Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ATR's were phased out because it was turning into a mechanical nightmare. They were simply falling apart. Even the prized mechanics at ASA were having a hard time keeping them airworthy. It was past it's prime, and time to go.

Do you know that from personal experience as an ATR pilot, mechanic, or member of management, or is that just what you "heard"?

That could have maybe happened in a BK situation, but that doesn't even look close now. Good times and profits will not lead to loosening scope. If you ever do come back to the States you may be hired to dump my lavs in ATL, and I'll be sure to throw you a half empty Desani mini water bottle and a smashed Twix bar. Eat up Mr. Blue hands! Wait, just stay with Dani, and maybe your app at Vietnam Airlines as a flight attendant will be considered? Good luck Hanoi Hanna!

Godspeed!

OYS

OYS is such a choad! He just got hired at Delta (probably still a probie), and now he knows all. Keep dreaming!

OYS is such a choad! He just got hired at Delta (probably still a probie), and now he knows all. Keep dreaming!

A choad? You wish! Actually I just got to 2nd year and got a $27 an hour raise, to the mid 80s per hour. This is actually my second Legacy job, so I do know more than you Mr. cheezditz.

Godspeed!

OYS

A choad? You wish! Actually I just got to 2nd year and got a $27 an hour raise, to the mid 80s per hour. This is actually my second Legacy job, so I do know more than you Mr. cheezditz.

Godspeed!

OYS

Wait. So you really are (were) a probie? With that big mouth? That makes you an even bigger moron than I thought.

Can't wait until you're my gear b1tch. Be sure you say "yes ma'am".

Godspeed!OYS

haha! You blew it now JennyLeigh, you don't fly no 767 International crap, you fly domestic to VPS, CAE, BHM and LEX huh putz!

Wait. So you really are (were) a probie? With that big mouth? That makes you an even bigger moron than I thought.

Can't wait until you're my gear b1tch. Be sure you say "yes ma'am".

First, both you and Six will be my FO's going to Europe, and Box, you will always be a Non-Flying Pilot. You will do the walkarounds, and you will only sit in the jumpseat, and be quiet. Six will always be in the right seat. You won't even touch the gear handle.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
haha! You blew it now JennyLeigh, you don't fly no 767 International crap, you fly domestic to VPS, CAE, BHM and LEX huh putz!

Well, I do fly INTL routes, but if you are talking to OYS, then the A320 doesn't fly to any of those places you listed. Not one. But, you can go to Da Nang, which must be cool at least once....and then it's not anymore...

Bye Bye---General Lee

First, both you and Six will be my FO's going to Europe, and Box, you will always be a Non-Flying Pilot. You will do the walkarounds, and you will only sit in the jumpseat, and be quiet. Six will always be in the right seat. You won't even touch the gear handle.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Is that because that is Delta SOP.......or do you plan to operate the aircraft by your own policy's and procedures? Just wondering. Maybe your supervisors at Delta would like to hear your plans.

Is that because that is Delta SOP.......or do you plan to operate the aircraft by your own policy's and procedures? Just wondering. Maybe your supervisors at Delta would like to hear your plans.

As the Captain, you can do whatever you want. You can assign any task, and you can say who will sit in which seat (the two FOs). Sometimes it matters whether or not someone needs a landing, sometimes it just doesn't. What happens if someone needs a landing, and the plane requires an autoland? Things change, and it's up to the Captain to decide.

And who are you to say "maybe your supervisors would like to hear your plans?" I have heard that you fly naked. Is that true? Gross. What does your Captain think of that?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
As the Captain, you can do whatever you want. You can assign any task, and you can say who will sit in which seat (the two FOs). Sometimes it matters whether or not someone needs a landing, sometimes it just doesn't. What happens if someone needs a landing, and the plane requires an autoland? Things change, and it's up to the Captain to decide.

And who are you to say "maybe your supervisors would like to hear your plans?" I have heard that you fly naked. Is that true? Gross. What does your Captain think of that?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hahhahaha. Yeah Lee, I'll be your FO, and Box can sit in the jump and 79%N1 can clean the lavs.

Godspeed!

OYS

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back