• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA more negotiation dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The union is shocked? YGBFKM! They must be the ONLY ones who did not expect this!

Are our leaders completely clueless or what?!!!

Time for a change in leadership, folks. When the pitcher starts to stumble in the top of the 9th, you put your closer in.

Problem is, you guys are maybe in the 4th or 5th inning

Surprise? There's no surprise and the MEC knows it.
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND YOU'LL KEEP GETTIN WHAT YOU'RE GETTIN

That said, there's another element here that no one has considered....or at least mentioned on this thread. Whatever happened last time under the gag order, both parties acknowledged that considerable progress was made by both sides. We just don't know what it was. Perhaps our CNC "has" begun looking at an approach more in line with saving ASA. We can definitely bet the company is willing to move a little more in light of their admitted hiring problems.

I still lay this out there as I have in the past. We still need to be careful not to price ourselves out of business. Perhaps the best way to insure that at this point is to get it done "outside" of a release. The problem for ALPA national on this is that whatever Jerry pays ASA is going to be given to SKW to keep ALPA off the property.

When I was a little kid my parents told me Santa was real, I believed them, then I got older and realized he was a myth. Try not too believe more than 2% of what Management says. When you believe more than 2% it causes you too make statements like above

never mind - almost wrote something I should not. Would not be the first time 'eh?

The company released a memo today saying the negotiations are from Aug 28-31st. I didn't see that many days coming.

Latest resources

Back