ASA Missing The Boat??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bus.

......I don't understand why people blame me for trying to hold the union we pay dues to accountable for their actions....I only sound like a broken record because we as a "union" continue to make the same mistakes and then those of us who point out those mistakes get the blame.....

We pay ALPA and we can hold them accountable if we choose to.....Either choose to hold them accountable or accept the failure and move on...

I choose not to accept it......

What the heck are you going to do? Go and drive a bus? Find another windmill to go chasing after!

-DAMN, just let the RJDC die a merciful death! Please God! Quit beating that dead horse's skeletal remains!

Other news for the week:
1. SouthWest will now hire at least 100 pilots that were not planned until this week. ASA has quite a few pilots in the SW pool and they should be leaving soon.

2. There are more airplanes coming in the Fall that have not been announced yet at ASA.

3. If ASA is adequately staffed or slightly over staffed now, the situation will change with pilots leaving for SW and then more airplanes arriving this Fall.

4. Rumor mill has it that Comair will start hiring 40 per month. This means that Comair will be around.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back