ASA Mins?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ksna

The site says 1200/100 and reduced mins for rj certification. Does anyone know what the mins are? I have 121 time and fat on multi, just not 1200tt yet. Any help would be appreciated.

The site says 1200/100 and reduced mins for rj certification. Does anyone know what the mins are? I have 121 time and fat on multi, just not 1200tt yet. Any help would be appreciated.
If you have prior 121 time then I'm sure they would consider you.

No offense to anyone, but if you can't talk on the radio or fly a standard (anything near) visual approach then, please don't bother to apply. We don't get paid enough to watch out this hard for OUR certificates.

No offense to anyone, but if you can't talk on the radio or fly a standard (anything near) visual approach then, please don't bother to apply. We don't get paid enough to watch out this hard for OUR certificates.

There are some captains who are about as bad... but I'm sure you had 2000TT when you got your first aviation job.

The worst they can do is not call you back.

I know that they are starting a new ground school next week, and have a class starting in January. LOTS of attrition, but no official growth.

I had a buddy email his resume on Tuesday and they called him on Wednesday. It seems like they can't fill their classes.

This is as good a time as any to apply.

They can't fill classes because nobody wants to go to LAX on $19,000 for the first year. I think they expected LAX to go senior like SLC. I guess that didn't work.

Latest resources

Back