ASA low coverage

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Total B.S.
not surprised that the union is turning a blind eye. Useless...

First, I am not sure that they have to let you "SWAP."

Next, you are the Union. If your claim has merit, have YOU filed a grievance? Didn't think so!

In the time you spent to post on F.I., you could have filled out and filed a grievance--online. Supposedly, it is now electronic, so you could take the same amount of time and seek a remedy for YOUR complaint!

The real story is that the Union(YOU) is not turning a blind eye, but the Union(YOU) would rather complain where nothing is going to happen intead of taking action that MAY resolve the issue.

Or like most, are you waiting for someone else to solve your problems?

Feb 25th-28th there were red arrows on EVERY weekend day as well as several week days, the amount of red arrows has decreased every day

From what I have been told, the red arrow days are placed there until the conversion process has taken place and the reserve lines are built and assigned. That explains why they were reduced.

In addition, according to S.H. and a scheduler, after the furlough, alot of pilots are in training which has created a temporary shortage in some positions. It should be better next month(sounds lame but the truth.)

The CR2 F.O.'s are probably affected the most.

Latest resources

Back