Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LazyLightnin'

First post. Whut up?

Does anyone have any info on why the company is being allowed to break the current contract by having 14 red arrow days for March?

This is absurd!

Do they apply time-and-a-half pay for picking up on one of those days?

I agree. This is total, complete bull********************. I've been trying to trade trips for a week with no success.

Either someone in crew planning/scheduling needs to get canned or we need to bring back some furloughees.

Wait til the summer schedule kicks in. What a wonderful time to be a reserve.

By looking at the reserve list, it looks like quite a few will be in rgt or doing pc's in March.

I know the mec is aware of the situation, yet we haven't heard anything yet. I would be happy if they would demand a voucher or two for a paid day off if the company continues this mess. And with that many reserves in training, it will most likely be difficult to fix the problem.

I've been trying all week to move a 4 day up a couple of day's that have NO red arrow's and still Denied Low Coverage. WTF And you can no longer see the company restricted day's anywhere.

Where does it say in the contract that the company can't have that many red arrow days?

I only see 5 red arrow days on skedplus; is there another place with all the arrows?

I only see 5 red arrow days on skedplus; is there another place with all the arrows?

Feb 25th-28th there were red arrows on EVERY weekend day as well as several week days, the amount of red arrows has decreased every day

Latest resources

Back