• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Looking for dispatchers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only if he brings two Jack's and Mo in a free sandwich.

Ask him where our flight attendant is next time you see him.. He loves it when we do that... Just kidding.. But seriously, tell Barry to calm down. That guy is way too excited about his job!!!

"Holdd oonnnnn............ Lllletttt meee asskkkkkk tha sec-torrrrr man-a-gor..."

Last edited:
Ask him where our flight attendant is next time you see him.. He loves it when we do that... Just kidding.. But seriously, tell Barry to calm down. That guy is way too excited about his job!!!

"Holdd oonnnnn............ Lllletttt meee asskkkkkk tha sec-torrrrr man-a-gor..."

That guy's gonna' out live us all............................................

Baaaaarrrrrrryyyyyyy.... Awy sayd howwld yuan uh minute. I think he is Choctaw. Ask him why he will not grow a beard. :laugh:

Alright boys.. looks like this thread is totally off subject, and need to move to the non-aviation chat.. think we could get somewhat back on track?? I'll give it a bit longer..

These are ASA Dispatchers of past asking and talking about present Dispatchers that the applicants would be working with. It is ASA office talk an applicant may want to know if brought in. If they sit with Barry, they now have something to talk about. If they get a tour with Mo, they know he is low key guy with a great demeanor. It may be just me, but this is good inside info for those interested in applying. IMO

These are ASA Dispatchers of past asking and talking about present Dispatchers that the applicants would be working with. It is ASA office talk an applicant may want to know if brought in. If they sit with Barry, they now have something to talk about. If they get a tour with Mo, they know he is low key guy with a great demeanor. It may be just me, but this is good inside info for those interested in applying. IMO

Did you seriously just explain yourself as to why this thread should stay in the Dispatch section?

Clr for the approach, have you lost your mind? You've taken this moderator thing WAY out of hand. You are micro-managing every single one of these threads (including the majors). I don't even post stuff anymore. The aforementioned posts go slightly off track, and you're ready to pull the trigger to move it to non-aviation? Give me a break brother. I'm done with this site.

Jake I am not explaining anything bud.. Moderating IS by definition mico-managing... this thread is boarding on Violations with the mention of real folks names and then the jokes.. it was in my opinion starting to get off track.. in the past the mods hardly ever posted any reason for their actions.. at least I asked to see what the applicability was dispatching...

So rather than draw your open fire, next time I'll just do it like the old ways... the members will be able to look back to you for this tone...

I think you should be a MOD.. write the [email protected] and ask him..

Ps. maybe the real reason you don't post anymore is because you have nothing but negative things to write about... maybe you shold spend your time over on the non-aviation chat board.. there you can do pretty much what you like to do there... and if you need help in figuring out how to cancel your membership here, let me know, I can do it for you right now!

Go ahead and cancel it. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

To all who I have met on here, I wish you the best of luck. I WILL continue to help each and everyone of you in jumpseating issues at SWA. You know where to find me.

Clr4theappch, I was gonna "quote" some of your posts, showing that even you, the self-proclaimed FI "god", can vent sometimes. Just be cognizant, that others may see some of your reactions as NEGATIVE as well. I won't list them, out of respect, but I have to say, I don't think there is anything wrong with being a Lowe's greeter. Your sinuous implications may not state the obvious, just take it easy sometimes.

See ya guys AND GALS.

Wait wait wait.... IM GODS GIFT TO DISPATCH... Right?

Latest resources

Back