• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Looking for dispatchers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes indeed one and all.....Please send in those resumes to ASA...We are FINALLY hiring!!!!

Do it now.....It will probably be a VERY long time until we hire again...

Great place to work...you won't get wealthy but you can earn an honest, decent living....

And Atlanta is a pretty good place to live...much to my surprise when I moved here...

aviator202

I heard good things about the company. One of my favorite instructors from college used to work for ASA and he had nothing but praise for it.

I liked it the very short time I was there. Good and GREAT people I worked with as well. But the lure of the wild side pushing the heavy flights and international work was my calling so it was not long before I left. The only thing I would disagree with is Atlanta living. I don't care for the place, but that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Are they Union

If they are which one & any info on the contract or pay structure.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Nope.. sorry.. I tryied to get submissions for 5 months, only got 5 airlines and there were not any regionals among them... I dropped the project, as posted on FI..

You could do it...you probably have all the contracts from before. So how are things there in the great white north... glad to see you back in aviation... ;)

Nope.. sorry.. I tryied to get submissions for 5 months, only got 5 airlines and there were not any regionals among them... I dropped the project, as posted on FI..

You could do it...you probably have all the contracts from before. So how are things there in the great white north... glad to see you back in aviation... ;)

Same ********************, different ID card...

Latest resources

Back