ASA Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tarzan

I just wanted to complain about them before they came out. After all, this is the unofficial ASA complaint site. Right?

Man you guys complaining about these schedules should have been here two or three years ago when unless you were in the top 15 you were doing four days with 12 days off. Next month has mostly three days for 230 lines or so on the 50. That doesn't seem half bad to me.

230 3-day lines? We must be looking at completely different schedules. When I was done bidding for all the naps AND 3-days I was only at like 160... ?

EDIT: I just looked again to make sure I didn't screw myself. I'm guessing you selected the 3-day trip search criteria, and just clicked select all. If so, check again man, because there's only a little over 100 3-day lines...

Last edited:
Apparently selecting trip length = 3 in the filter parameters will result in all lines with at least one 3 day trip. This does not mean _ONLY_ 3 day trips, as one might expect.

Personally, I found it easier to just sort by most days off.

230 3-day lines? We must be looking at completely different schedules. When I was done bidding for all the naps AND 3-days I was only at like 160... ?

EDIT: I just looked again to make sure I didn't screw myself. I'm guessing you selected the 3-day trip search criteria, and just clicked select all. If so, check again man, because there's only a little over 100 3-day lines...

I'll take one!

Sure beats being back on reserve after months of holding those 4 day lines!

Perspective sure is a b!tch.

fair enough, but my perspective is having held 3-day trips, partial to total weekends off...

DAL getting rid of our ATRs is a b!tch...

Latest resources

Back