• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ASA Lines

Tarzan

Total Time
I just wanted to complain about them before they came out. After all, this is the unofficial ASA complaint site. Right?

outtahere

Total Time
Man you guys complaining about these schedules should have been here two or three years ago when unless you were in the top 15 you were doing four days with 12 days off. Next month has mostly three days for 230 lines or so on the 50. That doesn't seem half bad to me.

frapper

Total Time
7000+
230 3-day lines? We must be looking at completely different schedules. When I was done bidding for all the naps AND 3-days I was only at like 160... ?

EDIT: I just looked again to make sure I didn't screw myself. I'm guessing you selected the 3-day trip search criteria, and just clicked select all. If so, check again man, because there's only a little over 100 3-day lines...

Last edited:

yournextFO

Total Time
enough
Apparently selecting trip length = 3 in the filter parameters will result in all lines with at least one 3 day trip. This does not mean _ONLY_ 3 day trips, as one might expect.

Personally, I found it easier to just sort by most days off.

230 3-day lines? We must be looking at completely different schedules. When I was done bidding for all the naps AND 3-days I was only at like 160... ?

EDIT: I just looked again to make sure I didn't screw myself. I'm guessing you selected the 3-day trip search criteria, and just clicked select all. If so, check again man, because there's only a little over 100 3-day lines...

spudskier

Total Time
<enuf
Crappaaaay lines in March... stupid 4-days all over the place.

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
I'll take one!

Sure beats being back on reserve after months of holding those 4 day lines!

Perspective sure is a b!tch.

spudskier

Total Time
<enuf
fair enough, but my perspective is having held 3-day trips, partial to total weekends off...

DAL getting rid of our ATRs is a b!tch...

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
:cough: STFU you still have a job :cough:

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
I'll take one!

Sure beats being back on reserve after months of holding those 4 day lines!

Perspective sure is a b!tch.
AMENT BROTHA.. RESERVE SUCKS.. BUT I HAVE A JOB. I AM GRATEFUL ABOUT THAT.
OH YA... MESA SUCKS!!!
:smash: