• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no problem finding girls any day of the week. This is Hotlanta man, clubs and bars open everyday of the week. In fact the only day around here that's slow is Sunday, and thats a weekend anyway.

Wow someone's not insecure at all are they.

Abernathy.....if your mom works on the WX Channel.....beware....cause I'd hit that. Spud, quit yer bitchen ;-)

Young FOs? Not just FOs man, this is just how young people in general live the life. Life is too short to get limited to weekends only fun...

No, you do make the FO's look like tools. How long have you been at your flying job? You sound like a rookie who probably is more talk than experience. Stick with what you know.

No, you do make the FO's look like tools. How long have you been at your flying job? You sound like a rookie who probably is more talk than experience. Stick with what you know.

What does my job have to do with this? We're talking about finding things to do on the weekdays rather than weekends.

Because you're being a cocky fruitcake, junior.

Cocky? What's cocky about saying I can find things to do on the weekends just as much as the weekdays? Do you have trouble finding stuff to do on the weekdays and are offended? Awh, poor baby. Its okay, have your weekends.

Highly doubt its being cocky when Im responding to someone who says this crap:

Go find some friends, perhaps even a member of the opposite sex to play with, and you will care.....

-In Short-
Go Get A Life1

Especially someone I could dance circles around at the club...Don't worry bout mine imma grind til i get it

Last edited:
Especially someone I could dance circles around at the club...Don't worry bout mine imma grind til i get it[/quote]

Wow. Just plain wow.

However, this is the USA, and if you wanna look like a tool, you have that right. In fact, I salute you, Mr. (?) 'imma grind til i get it'.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back