• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where did you guys pick up this tool word anyway, never heard it until I started posting on forums. Sounds like an insult a geek would use. "OMG whata tool!" Haha, pleez..

Hahahahaha...whooo! That was funny.

What an idiot. I hope you can at least fly the airplane and talk on the radio as good as you flap your gums about everything else on this website. I've heard from line captains that it's not the case. Tone it down a little.

What an idiot. I hope you can at least fly the airplane and talk on the radio as good as you flap your gums about everything else on this website. I've heard from line captains that it's not the case. Tone it down a little.

Yo settle down guys. He's young and enjoying life. We were all like that once (hopefully). Nothing wrong with that. I bet most of you guys wish you could have been where he is at his age. As long as he does his job properly, who cares about what he does in his personal life?

BTW I'd much rather work weekends too. I love being on the opposite schedule of 90% of the working class. No traffic! Anybody want to tell me to get a life now?

Last edited:
I gotta join ya on that. I really don't mind working weekends most of the time. I do like Sundays off in Football season to watch the games, but I kinda like getting all of my things done during the week when the crowds and traffic are down.

Is this Tsquared we are talking 'bout?

I gotta join ya on that. I really don't mind working weekends most of the time. I do like Sundays off in Football season to watch the games, but I kinda like getting all of my things done during the week when the crowds and traffic are down.

An HD Tivo and a little bit of ignorance (ie. don't watch ESPN) will make this a non-issue!

Oh, but I like the whole experience.....you know, Pre-game analysis, Game Day, Berman. The whole package! But, your right. The DVR helps!

Latest resources

Back