ASA Line Values...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

Not a single thread yet on the 66 hour lines (700) at ASA? What is FI coming to? Oh yeah, the first 65 (of 172) lines have 18 days off...

Last edited:
Is it just me or is there no way to SORT commutiable lines... you can filter, but this only shows you lines with with all of the trips meeting you criteria... Flica would put them in order....

Just pisses me off that they have had this system for like 6 months now & they still don't have half the functionallity of FLICA... And they are making a $hit load of mistakes!!! Hence the e-mail today from Karen!!! Any other co. would have fired their IT dept. by now... Think it is all part of the process to get us to take PBS!!!

Livin the Dream... on day at a time

Check your e-mail. One year leaves of absence now accepted.

We'll get furlough notices right after the holidays.

The low lines suck but at least we still get a paycheck unlike so many unfortunate peeps out there.

Finally, one who understands. It might not be so great, but it's certainly much better than many have. Live w/ it, be thankful, and cash your paycheck every 2 weeks!!!

For those that disagree, I'm on my 4th job loss in 5 yrs, and realize that we deserve nada according to management. Sad, but very true!!! Enjoy what you have, because it can be much worse tomorrow.

Latest resources

Back