• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA letter 27 DENIED!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aren't you leaving soon anyways? What's with going to the 700?

It's always been a dream of mine to fly the big iron!
icon30.gif

My thoughts are opposite.

27 allows you to take off whatever day you want. That makes me sick and it should make you sick as well.

That's true. The new contract says scheduling can blackout certain days, but the old LOA 27s say it's the pilot's choosing. Vouchers turned in under LOA 27 should be honored as such.

If you really wanted your LOA 27 day off on Christmas, you should have put in the request as soon as the final schedules came out. Why on earth did you wait until the 4th?

Those of you saying that there should be no limitations on this, you're telling me that if 300 pilots had letters they wanted to cash in over the holiday that the company should have let them off? Get real.

If the company had fulfilled their obligations for timely notification in the first place they would not have this problem.

The company is going to choose the lesser of two evils. Cancel flights over the holidays because of too many days off, or deny LOA27s and deal with the grievances later.

As for Pickin' Pete he's no scheduling guru. I've asked him for help in the past and he can be very difficult to deal with. I think on this issue he's turn-coating.

Being denied sucks! As I see it...you may have a little "yellow fever" coming over you. You really don't want to fly when you are ....(cough/cough) SICK!! What is so difficult about that decision? The company screw's you....give em the ole "Sanchez" right back. BUYAAAH!

Latest resources

Back