ASA LEC 112 Election Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

the palm

Now that we know the results of the election I was wondering what everyone thinks the future holds for our MEC. I know I'm gonna throw my name in the hat for SP's old job on the grievance committee. With my background that's a done deal. But I also want to become the first pilot in history to be the MEC chairman and vice-chairman at the same time. Vote for me and I will get rid of every red arrow day, I will eliminate the need for reserves and we will close ASA on all national holidays.....maybe Sundays too like Chik-fil-a.

Well, we got the Change.

Now we can only Hope!

How about some thread drift. Any good "Palm" stories out there? I left not long after the doll hair arrived.

Cheers- Rum

Now that we know the results of the election I was wondering what everyone thinks the future holds for our MEC. I know I'm gonna throw my name in the hat for SP's old job on the grievance committee. With my background that's a done deal. But I also want to become the first pilot in history to be the MEC chairman and vice-chairman at the same time. Vote for me and I will get rid of every red arrow day, I will eliminate the need for reserves and we will close ASA on all national holidays.....maybe Sundays too like Chik-fil-a.

May I suggest a campaign slogan?:

"Vote For The Palm, Get The Whole Hand."

-Has a ring to it, eh?

May I suggest a campaign slogan?:

"Vote For The Palm, Get The Whole Hand."

-Has a ring to it, eh?

Actually, I can't use that slogan due to the fact that my hands are lethal weapons certified by the U.S. government. Management could construe that slogan as a death threat. But I've already said too much. I could be in violation of my confidentiality agreement with the CIA for even mentioning my prior training.

Latest resources

Back