• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Jan Sched

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was Gary ever a line pilot? Thought I heard something to that affect at one time....
I would hate to see him come back to the line if he ever got booted!

>>>>Was Gary ever a line pilot? Thought I heard something to that affect at one time....<<<<

No, never a line pilot at ASA, but I think I heard he plays with Flight Simulator, and that's why he thinks pilot's have it easy. Heck, he's been doing Cat III approaches for years so it must be even easier in the actual plane! I mean, c'mon, all those RJ pilots do is push little ole buttons that make the plane fly itself anyway, right? And then we overpay them, and give them way too much time off! The nerve of those pilots, wanting better schedules, better pay, and more time off! Can't wait until the day pilots are replaced by those RPVs! Then I can start picking on someone else, hmmm, maybe the mechanics, they've got it way to easy too. (tic)

Gary Gross, OTH, came from mama Delta. At one time he was working at ASA but still on Delta's payroll, like Skippy was. Heard he had the option to return to Delta also, but don't know if this is still the case on these two points. He is not an ASA pilot's friend, and as I stated, has made statements in front of management and the MEC to that effect. Time will tell if he remains here. Zebras can't change their stripes ya know.

Thanks....
Along those lines, I find it interesting that all these managment types came from Delta. I mean did Comair have the same revolving door policy of delta mmnt types coming and going so freaking much! I wonder if all these people (Carmin T., Gary G, Bryan L, Charlie T, the new scheduling mgr etc) are happy or mad they left mother D. I mean ASA seemed to be the stepping stone for all these mgrs!

Latest resources

Back