ASA JAN CR2 Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OUT said:
I'd like to be sympathetic with you but i can't. I'd give anything to fly a RJ regardless of how many days off i have. Heck, i'd live at the airport to fly one. Besides, 4 days isn't a long time to be gone. What are you bitching about?

If you haven't walked in our shoes please keep your comments to yourself.

A future SJS pilot. No wonder our profession is going down the tubes.

Ah yes...thank you Willy for another stellar month of beautiful and effecient lines. I really love all the mix-n-match lines with all kinds of different pairing lengths...oh and I didn't forget the line with the 5 day pairing. So many to choose from...screw my commute!

Please Skywest...all I want for Christmas is a new scheduler! (and a new contract). That's not asking much is it???

OUT said:
I'd like to be sympathetic with you but i can't. I'd give anything to fly a RJ regardless of how many days off i have. Heck, i'd live at the airport to fly one. Besides, 4 days isn't a long time to be gone. What are you bitching about?

Oh go away.

These lines are ridiculous! I just wish we could get some competent people that know what they are doing! They wonder why only 8% of the pilots trust mgmt....oh wait, that's giving them too much credit. They don't care what we think.

What the H_EL_L is wrong with Willy!? What can we do about this guy? Seems a little convenient that ever since he got there the lines have sucked! Do we now need language in our contract that describes how to create lines that make sense?

No, we need to show BL what the lines looked like a year ago versus what they look like now. I understand that he stated in the crewroom that if Willy didn't work out in crew planning that other avenues would be tried. One of the problems is that the company honestly believes that the only reason that we are complaining about the lines is because we are in negotiations.

Why under Gods green earth would BL (liar) even give Willie a chance in planning. Because he dosen't give a flip about us! He is a LIAR! I'm also not so sure about SH and CT either. CT is now over planning and we still have crappy lines. I thought that this mgmt group might be better, I was wrong. I have seen NO IMPROVEMENT in 3 months since they have been running the show.

SkyWest please come clean our house. The people hear don't have a clue!

701EV

This was posted on another thread. Thought the whiny @ss b!tches at ASA might start using this policy.
Rules to live buy with lakes:

Roll with the punches
Cooperate and graduate
Don't take it personal (Nobody is out to get you here, they're just really bad at they're jobs)

Oh yeah...When you're captain is buying, you better drink the beer!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back