Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA is flying the 900 back out West!!! (sort of)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
starting June 15th ASA will fly 1 flight a day from ATL to BIL (Billings)

Soucre: DLnet (not loaded in travelnet but info is in update)

Did you read...

All information contained on this page and within bulletins is proprietary and confidential until load date below.

I think this is private info. Not for the public yet.

I loved A.B. at ASA. Never wore an undershirt, had pit stains that were BAD, and wore velcro sneakers to work. The chief pilot (RC) in DFW called him out on his sneakers and he produced a Doctor's note saying he had to wear them. The funny thing was he was on a competition water-ski team. If you could make a book about interesting people at ASA, I would put him in it. It was annoying to fly with him on the Brasilia. Always hand flew the airplane. The flight to BIL should be fun.

I loved A.B. at ASA. Never wore an undershirt, had pit stains that were BAD, and wore velcro sneakers to work. The chief pilot (RC) in DFW called him out on his sneakers and he produced a Doctor's note saying he had to wear them. The funny thing was he was on a competition water-ski team. If you could make a book about interesting people at ASA, I would put him in it. It was annoying to fly with him on the Brasilia. Always hand flew the airplane. The flight to BIL should be fun.

You forgot while eating his sandwich and playing with his bandanna. Also he recycles everything up front. I always wondered if he took that stuff all the way back to Dallas with him

Is he still on his FFDO kick? While I was there he refused to fly with them.

You forgot while eating his sandwich and playing with his bandanna. Also he recycles everything up front. I always wondered if he took that stuff all the way back to Dallas with him

I forgot about the Bruce Springsteen look. That was classic.

Latest resources

Back