ASA Holdings IS on the Bankruptcy petition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

~~~^~~~

Don't know what it means, but ASA Holdings is, in fact, part of the filing.

ASA Holdings was the parent company for ASA. It may still exist on paper but doesn't own ASA; probably doesn't own anything now.

Last edited:
With Estimated Assets more than $100 million ASA Holdings, Inc., must own something.

What in the World are Kappa Capital Management and Delta Corporate Identity, Inc? Would any parked RJ's be in the Petition? I did not see them mentioned.

Rumors are the 328's, a few 737's and MD11's are listed. I would have thought there was a market for the MD11's - heck - Delta needs the International lift.

Last edited:
~~~^~~~ said:
With Estimated Assets more than $100 million ASA Holdings, Inc., must own something.

What in the World are Kappa Capital Management and Delta Corporate Identity, Inc? Would any parked RJ's be in the Petition? I did not see them mentioned.

Rumors are the 328's, a few 737's and MD11's are listed. I would have thought there was a market for the MD11's - heck - Delta needs the International lift.

Vicki Mascarra, the VP of Marketing back during the Gulf War 2 days decided to park the MD-11s because she thought there would be a downturn and backlash after we went into Iraq. Guess what? She was WRONG. And, she admitted it later saying "I guess we left money on the table...." But, we kept the sim and have been training World Airways pilots---and we made a whopping $1.2 million off of them. Wow. We could have made so much more flying INTL routes..... Don't get me started........

Bye Bye--General Lee

~~~^~~~ said:
Don't know what it means, but ASA Holdings is, in fact, part of the filing.

I wouldn't worry about it. Its probably just a paperwork issue to satisfly some legal requirement. You guys are gone from Delta now. And just in time!

Latest resources

Back