ASA Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swaayze said:
Just got home this evening and had a message to call for a pre-interview screening. Is this out of the ordinary or do all resumes solicit this response? What kind of questions should I expect? If someone could give me the "quick and dirty" prep I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Swaayze,

It seems like it's something they're only doing if they're interested. Based on what some guys who have received the call have said, it's mostly just an update kind of thing, not really an interview. Typical questions seem to focus on things like furlough status, if you're current, if so in what, when could you be able to report to class, etc.

There's some good threads on ASA interviews on the regional board.

Best of luck.

Thanks. Spoke with them this morning and it's just a brief interview to fill in some of the application blanks - driving record, busted rides, accidents/incidents, current status and last 6 mos flight time.

They indicated that they're considering a March class but nothing's certain at this point. Also said most of the Feb interview slots are filled and that if hired I would not be in the March class, they're ahead of the game a couple of months.

Latest resources

Back