• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA hiring pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah, I know the last class date is the 5th.. I was hoping to somehow get into it, but no luck.

I'm assuming I don't have a DOH or a seniority number.. I've got an employee number, but only because I've worked there before in a different role.. I'm giving tomiko a call tomorrow to see if they have any updates.

yeah, I know the last class date is the 5th.. I was hoping to somehow get into it, but no luck.

I'm assuming I don't have a DOH or a seniority number.. I've got an employee number, but only because I've worked there before in a different role.. I'm giving tomiko a call tomorrow to see if they have any updates.

I would say from your post that you have not been hired as a pilot yet. You may be in the "pool" but that's it. The first day of ground school will be your DOH and that will be when they calculate your seniority number. Good luck!

I would say from your post that you have not been hired as a pilot yet. You may be in the "pool" but that's it. The first day of ground school will be your DOH and that will be when they calculate your seniority number. Good luck!

Yeah, having an employee number means squat. All pay, longevity issues will be calculated on day one of indoc, unless you are still working for the company in a non-flight role, then non rev and insurance bennies are calculated off that date.

Tamiko has a new number, PM if you need it.

thanks for the help guys! i appreciate it.. hopefully I'll be starting sooner than later.. spoke with Tamiko yesterday and was told that I will definitely be in the next class, she just didn't know when that would be.. so atleast that was a little bit encouraging to hear.

thanks for the help guys! i appreciate it.. hopefully I'll be starting sooner than later.. spoke with Tamiko yesterday and was told that I will definitely be in the next class, she just didn't know when that would be.. so atleast that was a little bit encouraging to hear.

I'll give you a class date tomorrow if you send Diane L. on over! Pretty much wearing what she is in your avatar!

Good luck, see ya on the Line.

Trojan

More planes coming. You'll have a class soon enough.
I hope you are correct, but SH says no new A/C beyond the 2 CR7s from OH.

As with everything else, that statement is tentative subject to change.

Latest resources

Back