ASA Furlough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would it furlough?

all SLC peop0le will be displaced to the same position in ATL as they are in now. Yes by next summer there will be 150 less CR7 positions in ATL but that is because of a new base or getting CR9s.

Stop worrying, the company hasnt even threatened us with this yet!

fsworld said:
Why would it furlough?

all SLC peop0le will be displaced to the same position in ATL as they are in now. Yes by next summer there will be 150 less CR7 positions in ATL but that is because of a new base or getting CR9s.

Stop worrying, the company hasnt even threatened us with this yet!

Asa isn't getting the 9's.

My really good friends' sister-in-law has a friend who works in a building near the G.O. and is really good lunch-friends with some high-level (not really high-level, but kinda high enough to know this sort of stuff) ASA managers, and heard that, by the end of 2007, there were gonna be about 500 furloughs unless the pilots give up like 10% pay and stuff like that.

SuperKooter said:
Does anyone know or have an Idea when asa will furlough? if it does

I talked to SH today, and he said there will only be one furlough. Guess who. I bet ALPA would even authorise it being out of seniority order.

At the rate we are going we just wouldn't hire for a few months. That wold take care of the issue.

What Tyrone told me on da ramp that it aint lookin to good here at ASA. Datcat was told he dont have 2 much time left at dis job cuz the man running it into da ground.

What I was told

Latest resources

Back