• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA fuloughed to get hired at Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm doubting that any UAL furloughees will take a job at Skywest since the 16 slots that will be available will be for the Brasilia.

I'm doubting that any UAL furloughees will take a job at Skywest since the 16 slots that will be available will be for the Brasilia.

What would you do to fly a CRJ?

Would you kill a man?

Your SJS is astounding. When will Skywest get the CRJ1000? Did you already pay for that test drive I heard you're supposed to get? Probably going to be a hard ticket to get since there are only 100 seats and 2000 skywest pilots.

If they end up being able to be based where they live, I bet you'll have some takers. We've got at least a half-dozen UA furloughees at Compass.

FWIW, SkyWest just opened up the application window for First Officers on their web sites. Go to the Job Openings page!

Isn’t it funny how sarcasm seems to escape so many pilots. I guess they try to believe what they want. This whole PBS thing is close to sarcasm. They say growth but actually it is voting for stagnation. If we really cared about the furloughed pilots we wouldn’t vote their jobs away. Especially since they can’t vote on it.

Really cared?

So, just how much money have you donated to the furloughs?

Since we're talking about really caring.

This PBS may be a stinkin turd, but a yes vote in no way reflects "caring about the furloughs.

And while we're all yapping about "caring", let's ask ourselves how many mainline guys have been furloughed because flying was outsourced to us?

Lord knows we all lose sleep over that one!!!

Please! Give me a freakin break!!!

Latest resources

Back