• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

CX880

Who's flying it? My family members will be on board. I told them not to go but for the sake of timing their going to take their chances. Pray for me that at least it will be on a CRJ7 or the 9 so that the airplane will be automated.

Who's flying it? My family members will be on board. I told them not to go but for the sake of timing their going to take their chances. Pray for me that at least it will be on a CRJ7 or the 9 so that the airplane will be automated.
Ouch! Maybe Jake will be the Captain and things will be okay. Your family will fly off into the sunset on the wings of love.

Hate to disappoint you flamer, but ASA doesn't have a 4758.

You are such a waste of genetic material.... its astounding. I guess thats what you do all day when your unemployed.

They haven't had a 4758 for a year and won't in the future. Their flight numbers start in the 49XX's and go up. Now get back to bagging those groceries.

I think the White Dragon still operates that flight on a special basis as long as there is an FAA Inspector on the jumpseat to help her with her jepps.

CX880, it was NOT a genuine post.

You didn't give a date. You gave a bogus flight number that's not an ASA number.

This post, while not technically in violation of the TOS, is useless flamebait. As such, I'm closing the thread and giving you a warning without an official strike or time off. This kind of thing does absolutely NOTHING for Flightinfo and NOTHING for the profession. It's adolescent, sophomoric, and pointless.

You want to argue about ASA safety or something similar in another thread? Fine. But starting a thread only for the purpose of slinging mud won't be tolerated.

/mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back